Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm at the end of my rope. Tonight might just be the end.?

If you enlist in the military, they will pay for your parents way of life, your school and future. Think about it. You would qualify for housing benefits and get great insurance benefits too. The military has been a godsend in my life, it can be in yours too. You can also meet someone, travel, know that your parents are taken care of, and you will have money for school. Think about it. There is hope. You have it rough, there's no doubt about it. But just by reading your post, you're an incredible man! I'm saying this from Utah and from the bottom of my heart. Good luck with your endeavors. Stop praying to the stars my friend, because that is just a dream. You are reality. We are reality. And we rule our reality. Praying to the sky will not make working any easier, your parents lives any longer, you are the master of your realm. You must take control of your life and do what you want to do. You cannot live for someone else, and don't be ashamed to admit it. What you're doing is noble, but you are wasting your time with your life. You only live once, so make sure it counts. Helping your parents would be easier if you had help...You are not obligated by any means. You have a life to live too. One day you'll wake up and kick yourself. Your parents will find their way, especially with such a caring son to manage. I know I'm speaking greek, but i'm tired...I'm sure you are too. Re-evaluate your life. Realize that you are the only person that can make your life what it needs to be, no one else! Dying won't prove anything but weakness. And you my brother are not weak! Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment