Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I left beer in the car for 4 days.?

I was just visiting my family in the States and there is this certain microbrew I really like so I popped a 12 pack in the back seat my first day there, and planned to cross the border with it when I went back home. I didn't really think about bringing it in, becuase I was just going to bring it back outside again when I went home, but now that I taste it, it tastes bad. I assumed that the beer delivery trucks, wearhouses, etc. would all be horribly hot and it wouldn't affect the beer (I kept it out of sunlight) but it seems like it doesn't taste normal. But I also just ate something with a creamy garlic sauce, and so maybe that's making it taste different. It's a very hoppy IPA, if that is relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment