Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Me and my brother are in love?

I found my birth mother 2 years ago and discovered I had full blood siblings. My brother and I bonded straight away , by email and phone as he lives five thousand miles away. When we met there was an instant attraction and we felt so comfortable with each other from the first smile .We are both married and I have children aged 8 and 14. Our relationship has developed and we have a love for each other like no other , we've never felt this way before.We took it further recently and it became physical , which was more wonderful than I'd ever expected.I can't express in words how much I love my brother but it's the most powerful drug ever. It's killing me only being able to see him a few times a year and my marriage has deteriorated.I still love my husband but I'm no longer in love with him. I want to spend my life with my brother but I would never leave my children. Does anyone have any suggestions,advice or a perspective to help with our predicament ? They would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment